Isabella's AI-Powered News Aggregator

AI-Powered Learning bringing you YOUR best news

Last checked: 23 seconds ago

Sentiment Analysis

19116
Positive
9627
Negative
18927
Neutral
❌
Dismiss
πŸ”–
Bookmark
The Verge β€’ β€’ EN β€’ 😐 Neutral
Open β†—

Here’s what ads on your $2,000 Samsung smart fridge will look likeΒ 

Samsung warned us last month that ads were coming to the giant Android tablets embedded in its Family Hub smart fridges. I've been eyeing mine ever since - and the first ones are about to arrive. Starting November 3rd, the $2,000-plus connected fridges will get a new widget that serves up ads, Shane...

Log in to bookmark articles and create collections

❌
Dismiss
πŸ”–
Bookmark
WIRED β€’ β€’ EN β€’ 😊 Positive
Open β†—

The Future of AI Isn't Just Slop

Behold Neural Viz, the first great cinematic universe of the AI era. It's from a guy named Josh.

Log in to bookmark articles and create collections

❌
Dismiss
πŸ”–
Bookmark
MIT Technology Review β€’ β€’ EN β€’ 😐 Neutral
Open β†—

I tried OpenAI’s new Atlas browser but I still don’t know what it’s for

OpenAI rolled out a new web browser last week called Atlas. It comes with ChatGPT built in, along with an agent, so that you can browse, get direct answers, and have automated tasks performed on your behalf all at the same time.Β  I’ve spent the past several days tinkering with Atlas. I’ve used it to...

Log in to bookmark articles and create collections

❌
Dismiss
πŸ”–
Bookmark
WIRED β€’ β€’ EN β€’ 😞 Negative
Open β†—

Chatbots Are Pushing Sanctioned Russian Propaganda

ChatGPT, Gemini, DeepSeek, and Grok are serving users propaganda from Russian-backed media when asked about the invasion of Ukraine, new research finds.

Log in to bookmark articles and create collections

❌
Dismiss
πŸ”–
Bookmark
The Verge β€’ β€’ EN β€’ 😐 Neutral
Open β†—

You need to listen to the brutally oppressive I’ve Seen All I Need to See

There are only a handful of albums that I think qualify as genuinely scary. You Won't Get What You Want by Daughters, and Swans To Be Kind both immediately come to mind. But those records come with… let's say, baggage. I've Seen All I Need to See lacks some of the atmospheric spookiness of To […]

Log in to bookmark articles and create collections

❌
Dismiss
πŸ”–
Bookmark
The Verge β€’ β€’ EN β€’ 😊 Positive
Open β†—

Adobe’s Project Indigo camera finally adds iPhone 17 support

Adobe’s computational photography app, Project Indigo, had a bit of trouble adapting to the new square-format selfie sensor in the iPhone 17 series. For the last month or so, the app simply didn’t support Apple’s latest phones at all. Adobe was working behind the scenes to get things up and running,...

Log in to bookmark articles and create collections

❌
Dismiss
πŸ”–
Bookmark
TechRadar β€’ β€’ EN β€’ 😐 Neutral
Open β†—

Incogni vs. OneRep

Incogni vs. OneRep: How do they fare when it comes to pricing, customer support, user-friendliness, and other key factors? This guide is your answer

Log in to bookmark articles and create collections