Isabella's AI-Powered News Aggregator

AI-Powered Learning bringing you YOUR best news

Last checked: 9 minutes ago

Sentiment Analysis

18901
Positive
9505
Negative
18748
Neutral
❌
Dismiss
πŸ”–
Bookmark
The Verge β€’ β€’ EN β€’ 😐 Neutral
Open β†—

These are my picks for the best Black Friday deals on Garmin watches

Every deals holiday, I break my brain and eyeballs scrolling through endless lists of smartwatch models so you don’t have to. Garmin has a ton of deals for Black Friday and Cyber Monday, but there are only a few that I’d be putting in my cart if I were buying for the outdoorsy person in […]

Log in to bookmark articles and create collections

❌
Dismiss
πŸ”–
Bookmark
The Verge β€’ β€’ EN β€’ 😐 Neutral
Open β†—

One of the world’s fastest power banks got a Black Friday discount

Ecoflow’s Rapid Pro power bank is one of the most powerful portable batteries we’ve tested, and it’s selling at an all-time low price of $149.99 ($70 off) at Amazon and from Ecoflow’s store during Black Friday. The 27,650mAh battery pack has three USB-C ports (one 140W port, plus two 65W ports), a t...

Log in to bookmark articles and create collections

❌
Dismiss
πŸ”–
Bookmark
The Verge β€’ β€’ EN β€’ 😐 Neutral
Open β†—

97 percent of people struggle to identify AI music, but it’s not as bad as it seems

Streaming service Deezer ran an experiment recently, with the help of research firm Ipsos. The finding - that 97 percent of people can't tell the difference between fully AI-generated and human-made music - was alarming. But it's also not the whole story. In the survey, 9,000 participants listened t...

Log in to bookmark articles and create collections

❌
Dismiss
πŸ”–
Bookmark
The Verge β€’ β€’ EN β€’ 😐 Neutral
Open β†—

I wish this $169 deal was around for the viral TikTok skincare wand when I got one

I’m a skincare dork. So much so that two Black Fridays ago, I bought Medicube’s viral fancy pants skincare wand for $215. In the dark ages of 2023, you couldn’t even buy Medicube’s products on Amazon so I felt pretty, pretty slick getting 40 percent off of a $330 luxury skincare device. Well, I sure...

Log in to bookmark articles and create collections

❌
Dismiss
πŸ”–
Bookmark
WIRED β€’ β€’ EN β€’ 😊 Positive
Open β†—

14 Best Black Friday Phone Deals (2025)

Now is a great time to upgrade your phone. This Black Friday deals weekend has discounts ranging from the Google Pixel 9a to Samsung's Galaxy Z Fold7.

Log in to bookmark articles and create collections

❌
Dismiss
πŸ”–
Bookmark
The Verge β€’ β€’ EN β€’ 😐 Neutral
Open β†—

Logitech’s Casa is a must-have if you use a laptop β€” and it’s $30 off

If you’re someone who’s constantly on the move, yet you want the tools to help you feel comfortable anywhere you post up to do work, I have a recommendation: Logitech’s Casa. It’s a compact (and sleek) kit of accessories that can give you a more ergonomically-friendly laptop setup, and it’s $149.99...

Log in to bookmark articles and create collections