Isabella's AI-Powered News Aggregator

AI-Powered Learning bringing you YOUR best news

Last checked: 2 minutes ago

Sentiment Analysis

18899
Positive
9503
Negative
18746
Neutral
❌
Dismiss
πŸ”–
Bookmark
The Verge β€’ β€’ EN β€’ 😐 Neutral
Open β†—

My favorite snore-blocking sleepbuds are down to a new low price for Cyber Monday

Anker’s seriously small Soundcore Sleep A20 sleepbuds can be nabbed for $108 right now at Amazon, their best price since they launched on Kickstarter at $90 last year. They normally sell for $179.99, making this a standout deal for a pair of ultra-tiny sleep buds that I barely notice as I drift off...

Log in to bookmark articles and create collections

❌
Dismiss
πŸ”–
Bookmark
WIRED β€’ β€’ EN β€’ 😐 Neutral
Open β†—

Best Thuma Black Friday Deal: Signature Bed Frame (2025)

Thuma's Japanese-style joinery has earned its bed frames rave reviews. If you've had your eye on one, the Black Friday sale is the perfect time to shop.

Log in to bookmark articles and create collections

❌
Dismiss
πŸ”–
Bookmark
The Verge β€’ β€’ EN β€’ 😐 Neutral
Open β†—

You need to read the treatise on spacing out, Bored and Brilliant

I have a tendency to space out. A lot. Whether it's staring out the window on Amtrak or pausing at work to fixate on a blank spot on the wall instead of my screen, I often let my mind wander. When I was younger, I would often be derisively called a daydreamer, a space cadet, […]

Log in to bookmark articles and create collections

❌
Dismiss
πŸ”–
Bookmark
WIRED β€’ β€’ EN β€’ 😐 Neutral
Open β†—

Best Costco Black Friday Deals 2025

Some of our favorite purchases are in stock at Costco, with savings just for members.

Log in to bookmark articles and create collections

❌
Dismiss
πŸ”–
Bookmark
TechCrunch β€’ β€’ EN β€’ 😐 Neutral
Open β†—

Behind the scenes of drone food delivery in Finland

TechCrunch went behind the scenes of a three-party partnership between Irish drone delivery company Manna, DoorDash-owned food delivery platform Wolt, and food startup Huuva.

Log in to bookmark articles and create collections

❌
Dismiss
πŸ”–
Bookmark
The Verge β€’ β€’ EN β€’ 😊 Positive
Open β†—

The best Cyber Monday deals on some of my favorite smart home gear

β€˜Tis the season to score some serious bargains on smart home gear. While Black Friday is behind us, Cyber Monday is coming up fast, so there is still time to grab a bargain on that smart lock you’ve been eyeing or take the plunge on a robot vacuum. Here I’ve rounded up the best deals […]

Log in to bookmark articles and create collections